***Hurricane Mathews Update***
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Hurricane Mathews Update – 14:00– 7/10/2016
- Florida Governor: Expected to have severe impacts in NE Florida.
- 40 miles from St. Augustine, 60 miles away from Jacksonville, Fl.
- SC Coastal Curfews from 7pm tonight to 8am tomorrow.
- Orange County Florida (Orlando) has lifted it’s curfew (stay vigilant).
- Georgia: If you haven’t evacuated coastal areas, stay indoors and stay away from windows.
- Georgia tornado warning for: Bryan, Chatham and Liberty until 1:45pm.
- Brevard County: Mandatory Evacuations.
- Flagler County: Mandatory evacuations.
- Johns County: Mandatory evacuations.
- Lucie County: Mandatory evacuations.
- Volusia County: Mandatory evacuations.
- Duval County: Voluntary evacuations.
- Broward County: Voluntary evacuations.
- Clay County: Voluntary evacuations.
- DeSoto County: Voluntary evacuations.
- Martin County: Voluntary evacuations.
- General Evac Help: http://floridaevacuates.com/
- Evac Routes: http://www.floridadisaster.org/PublicMapping/index.htm
- Shelters: http://floridadisaster.org/shelters/summary.htm
- County Emergency Management Contact (Per County): http://www.floridadisaster.org/County_EM/county_list.htm
- Hurricane Warning: Bryan, Chatham, Liberty, McIntosh, Glynn & Camden.
- Tropical Storm Warning: Charlton, Brantley, Wayne, Long, Effingham, Ware, Pierce, Bacon, Appling, Toombs.
- Evac routes: http://www.511ga.org/#a_con_ctl&zoom=3&lat=3990785.92806&lon=-9392690.23602
- Georgia Emergency Contact: +1 (404) 635 – 7000, or +1 (800) 879 – 4362. www.gema.ga.gov
- SC: (Coastal Charleston, Beaufort, Hilton Head, Berkley, Colleton, Dorchester , Horry, Jasper & Georgetown)
- Evac Routes: http://www.dot.state.sc.us/getting/evacuation.aspx
- SC Emergency Management Division: +1 (866) 246 - 0133
- Shelter info: http://www.scemd.org/files/Public%20Information/South_Carolina_Shelter_Status_10_5_16_1200.pdf
- North Carolina: (Tropical Storm Warning: Hyde & Pender)
- Evac Routes: https://www.ncdot.gov/travel/evacuationmaps/
Latest Power Outage Update: