Tags - Civil service commission

civil service commission


English Language Proficiency Requirements

FAQ’s Prospective Medical Applicants

FAQ’s Prospective Medical Applicants


I want to apply to Medical Residency and Fellowship Training Programs in the US/Canada what are the requirements?

Scholarship Request - Conference Eligibility Requirements

The following is the procedure that you are required to follow if you wish to attend a conference related to your specialization:

Scholarship Request - Graduation

Please provide us with the following information upon completion of your program:

  1. A letter from the university confirming the completion date of your program.
  2. Medical & dental residents: Copies of the results of your certification/ board examinations,
  3. Dentists: Final transcript of MS degree grades

Your letter advising us of your departure date, and requesting final airline tickets

Scholarship Request - Sub Specialty Training

If you wish to undertake sub-specialty or fellowship training upon completion of your residency training program, the following is the procedure:

Scholarship Request - Elective Outside Canada and USA

Medical residents who wish to take an “Elective Rotation” in Kuwait are entitled to receive their basic salary, allowance and other benefits in Kuwait, but their scholarship mission will be suspended and they will not receive stipends from this office if the rotation period is more than one (1) month in duration.Please provide the Cultural Division with the following information at least two months prior to the starting date of your elective rotations:

1. Your letter of request;



Contact / Hours Of Operations

OFFICE NUMBER: 202.364.2100

FAX NUMBER: 202.363.8394


Monday through Friday

9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m est





The Cultural Office of the Embassy of the State of Kuwait

3500 International Drive, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008


Employees Only

Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.